Tuckman Model Behaviors
Explore key behaviors corresponding to each stage of Tuckman’s Model of team development
Participants discuss and identify possible behaviors for every stage of Tuckman’s Model of team development. This is an excellent opportunity to help participants develop their knowledge or to review what they have just learned and set this information in the long term memory.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams.
- Join each team and provide the activity link.
- Participants discuss and identify possible behaviors of team members for each stage of Tuckman’s Model of team development. It is important for the different opinions to be openly addressed with proper arguments
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- What challenges did arise during the activity? How did you overcome them?
- What conclusions can you draw from this activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language