The current way of working
Discover both positive and negative perceptions about the current way of working
This contrast activity helps participants focus on both pros and cons of the current way of working within their team/organization, despite their tendency to focus on only one of them, to build complexity around this subject and to make all points of view be heard and taken into account.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams.
- Encourage the teams to nominate a team coordinator that will help the team put the ideas together and then present the findings to the other teams.
- Join each team and provide the activity link
- Participants brainstorm, discuss and write down on sticky notes which aspects they enjoy and which they dislike when it comes to the way they’re working within their team/organization.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome of this contrast activity on the current way of working.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- Are there any common points between the lists? What does it mean to you?
- Where do you see the most significant impact of these aspects: on the productivity or on the business relationship?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language