A mix and match activity on the SCRUM roles to support participants in developing their understanding on this topic
Participants discuss and match the specific responsibilities written on the cards with the appropriate SCRUM role. This way, they gain more clarity and a deeper understanding over the SCRUM roles and become more competent in recognizing or establishing who has to do what.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams.
- Join each team and provide the activity link
- Participants discuss and match the specific responsibilities written on the cards with the appropriate SCRUM role. It is important for the different opinions to be openly addressed with proper arguments so that in the end the matching reflect as accurately as possible the essence of the SCRUM roles.
- The teams can engage in an open debate in the search of the right matching or each team can be provided with the key of the activity.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- What challenges did arise during the activity? How did you overcome them?
- What conclusions can you draw from this activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA