SCRUM Board – Agile
Walk the board during daily SCRUM with a dedicated Board
Participants practice defining the SCRUM board to better visualize the status of different tasks. This activity unravels how easy and useful it can be to have such simple yet efficient tool to keep track of the progress made so far as a team. This written backlog will be updated constantly and used during meetings.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams; encourage the teams to nominate a team coordinator that will help the team put the ideas together and then to present their board to the other teams.
- Join each team and provide the activity link.
- Participants write down the work (projects) they have to do as a team to achieve their team objectives for a specific sprint.
- Then they arrange the tasks on the board based on their current status; there are 3 columns in this regard: to do, doing, done.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome to the other teams.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- How helpful do you think this tool will be in your activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA