SCRUM Board – Agile
Practice with this SCRUM board to make the sprint planning easy to follow and visual
Participants practice defining the SCRUM board. The template helps them visualize the work the SCRUM team needs to do to produce increments. This activity unravels how useful it can be to have a simple tool to keep track of the progress made so far as a team. The SCRUM team will update on a constant base and use this written backlog during meetings.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split them into teams.
- Encourage the teams to nominate a team coordinator. They will facilitate the discussion in the breakout room. In the end, they will present the outcome to the other teams. The team coordinators can rely on the ideas written within the predefined template.
- Join each team and provide the activity link.
- Participants write down the tasks they have to do as a team to achieve their team objective for a specific sprint.
- Then they arrange the tasks on the board based on their current status. There are 3 columns in this regard: to do, doing, done. This is something they will perform during the sprint.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome to the other teams.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- How helpful do you think this tool will be in your activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language