SCRUM – Benefits and Challenges
Brainstorm on the benefits and challenges related to using SCRUM inside your organisation
Participants brainstorm and compile a list of advantages and also challenges – in terms of popular perception (preconceptions) they might face while using SCRUM within their organization. Excellent way to discover and prepare for different reactions and also to unravel the importance of this work frame and mindset.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams; encourage the teams to nominate a team coordinator that will help the team put the ideas together and then to present the findings to the other teams
- Join each team and provide the activity link
- Participants brainstorm, discuss and write down on sticky notes their ideas regarding the advantages and challenges related to SCRUM usage inside their organization. They place the sticky notes in the right column on the virtual flipchart in Colltrain.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome to the other teams.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- Are there any common points between the lists? What does it mean to you?
- What conclusions can you draw from this activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language