Practice summarizing the key aspects of a new project in a clear, crisp way, using this project brief form
Participants are invited to present in a brief, structured manner the vision behind a certain project, by formulating 3 key messages – the answers to the why, what, and how questions – and also by defining the main benefits, the ones that will persuade any stakeholder. Following this format will bring clarity in the way they convey the essence and importance of a project that will be implemented in the organization.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split them into teams.
- Each team will name a team coordinator who will facilitate the discussion in the breakout room and then present the outcome to the other teams, based on the ideas written within the predefined template.
- Provide the activity link to each team.
- Participants brainstorm and fill in the sections of the predefined template, by writing their messages on sticky notes.
- The messages should be concise yet clear and easy to understand by different audiences.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome to the other teams.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- How was it for you to write this brief?
- What challenges did you face during this activity? How did you overcome them?
- To what extent do you think you will use the project brief in your professional activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language