Fun and childhoodlike, Magic Colors activity boosts the level of energy of participants in just 60 seconds
Like a roller-coaster only going up, Magic Colors activity is the quickest way to boost participants’ energy, especially after lunch time. This energizer is fun, it may bring up some cool memories from our childhood (since it’s inspired from the whack-a-mole game) and it can be used time and again because one cannot have enough of it!
Kind of addictive, but in the right way 😉
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams.
- Provide the activity link.
- One participant from each team will play against the other teams in a 60′ round. The goal is to burst as many balloons of your team’s color as possible, during the 60 seconds, and thus, have the highest score.
- As an alternative, all team members can play together and their individual score will add up to the group’s total score.
- To spice things up, a penalty can be applied for every balloon of different color that one, by mistake, might burst.
- The number of rounds is equal to the number of team members.
- On a scale of 1 to 5, how would you rate your energy boost?
- How did you manage to collaborate with your team mates?
- What was your strategy to coordinate efforts?
- What is your secret ingredient when it comes to teamwork?
- What would you do differently next time?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA