Fun and childhoodlike. The Magic Colors activity boosts the level of energy of participants in just 60 seconds
The Magic Colors activity is like a roller-coaster only going up. It’s the quickest way to boost participants’ energy, especially after lunchtime. This energizer is fun and it may bring up some cool memories from our childhood (remember whack-a-mole game?). You can use time and again because one cannot have enough of it!
Kind of addictive, but in the right way 😉
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split them into teams.
- Provide the activity link.
- One participant from each team will play against the other teams in a 60′ round. The goal is to burst during those 60 seconds as many balloons of your team’s colour as possible.
- As an alternative, all team members can play together and their scores will add up to the group’s total score.
- To spice things up, apply a penalty when one might burst a balloon different from the team’s colour.
- The number of rounds is equal to the number of team members.
- On a scale of 1 to 5, what’s your energy right now?
- How did you manage to collaborate with your teammates?
- What was your strategy to coordinate efforts?
- What is your secret ingredient when it comes to teamwork?
- What would you do differently next time?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA