Put the training topic into a particular context, very familiar to participants, with a Hot News activity
Participants identify the challenges they face while interacting with the clients and also regarding competitors and work processes. These challenges can be perceived differently so this is a great opportunity to clarify certain aspects and take into account more perspectives on the matter. This comprehensive list will then help participants approach the concepts from the body of knowledge from the right angle.
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams; encourage the teams to nominate a team coordinator that will help the team put the ideas together and then to present the findings to the other teams
- Join each team and provide the activity link
- Participants brainstorm and write down on sticky notes the challenges they face when it comes to clients, competitors, work processes.
- Then they discuss and refine/cluster the initial information for the team coordinator to be able to present it to the other teams.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome to the other teams.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- Are there any common points between the lists? What does this mean to you?
- Can some of these challenges be opportunities in disguise?
- What do you think other companies would mention if asked the same question?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language