Elements of value x3
Identify the elements of value participants gained from the training session. Use three key perspectives
Participants share with their teammates the insights they gained so far during the training event. It’s more than a recap, it’s about discovering what matters most for them at the end of the training session. They approach this from 3 perspectives: something new, something they like, and something to apply to their work. Shared or different opinions bring both validation and complexity to the table.
- Introduce the activity to the participants.
- Split into teams (3 participants/team, tops)
- Provide the Colltrain link to the entire group, before leaving in the breakout rooms.
- Encourage the teams to openly share their point of view, regardless of the ideas that might repeat.
- Each team discusses and writes down on sticky notes their takeovers from the training session. They use these 3 perspectives: something new, something that I like, and something to apply in my work.
- The discussion is private, within the breakout rooms. The notes are visible to the entire group, as they all share the same Colltrain board.
- It is perfectly normal for some ideas to repeat in one way or another.
- Each team will present their ideas within the big group.
Use any other 3 perspectives that you may find relevant for your training topic.
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language