Elements of value x3
Identify the elements of value you gained from the training session by using three key perspectives
Participants discuss and share with their team mates the insights they gained during the training session from 3 perspectives: something new, something they like, something to apply in their work. Being in agreement or having different opinions bring both validation and complexity to the table.
- Introduce the activity to the participants, provide the Colltrain link and split into teams
- Encourage the teams to share openly their point of view, regardless of the ideas that might repeat.
- Each team discusses and writes down on sticky notes the take overs from the training session using the 3 perspectives: something new, something that I like, something to apply in my work.
- The discussion is private, within the breakout rooms, whereas the notes are visible to the entire group, as the Colltrain board is shared by all.
- Each team will present their ideas within the big group.
Another 3 perspectives can be used: validation, clarification, novelty
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA