Crosswords Puzzle for Sales
Help participants check their readiness level with this crosswords puzzle activity. Spike their engagement too!
Crosswords puzzle is a familiar activity to most of the participants. So this activity is always a nice surprise for them. It boosts their engagement, given the clear stake: be the first to complete the puzzle. The words refer to the sales topic so this is the perfect 2-in-1 activity: energizer and recap exercise!
- Introduce the activity to the participants.
- Split them into teams.
- Join each team and provide the activity link.
- Participants decide which way to proceed to discover all the words and score the best time.
- One participant from each team will be the observer in another team. Also, they will be the time-keepers.
- To solve this puzzle, they can use or not the training material, your choice.
- Provide the key to the puzzle to the teams that didn’t manage to discover certain words.
- Before the debrief, clarify the affirmations that they found to be tricky/unclear.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- What challenges did arise during the activity? How did you overcome them?
- Which team member contributed the most?
- Did you discover anything new during this activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA