Trust is vital to any relationship, especially when facing clients or working in a team. Find our more about creating/destroying/rebuilding it
Participants brainstorm and compile a list of possible factors that have an impact on creating/destroying and restoring the level of trust between client and Trusted Advisor. This activity increases the level of awareness on the blind spots. Also, more aspects taken into account, more chances to reach this goal in a more efficient manner!
- Introduce the activity to the participants and split into teams; encourage the teams to nominate a team coordinator that will help the team put the ideas together and then to present the findings to the other teams
- Join each team and provide the activity link
- Participants brainstorm, discuss and write down on sticky notes their ideas regarding the three questions written on the virtual flipchart in Colltrain.
- The team coordinator from each team will present the outcome to the other teams.
- The facilitator may ask the following questions:
- Are there any common points between the lists? What does it mean to you?
- What resources do these approaches require?
- What conclusions can you draw from this activity?
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA