Elements of value (A)
Identifying the aspects that exert value to participants, by using three key perspectives
Participants discuss and share the aspects they find valuable at the end of the day. They refer to things that got validated, clarified or were just new to them. The differences or similarities in perspective can also be of value to the group. Let the exploration and acknowledgement begin!
- Introduce the activity to the participants. Provide the Colltrain link and split into teams.
- Encourage the teams to share their point of view, regardless of the ideas that might repeat.
- Each team discusses and writes down on sticky notes the takeaways from the training session. They use these 3 perspectives: validation, clarification, and novelty.
- The discussion is private, within the breakout rooms. The notes are visible to the entire group, as all teams are using the same Colltrain board. This is to encourage them to share their point of view.
- Each team will present their ideas within the big group.
Other 3 perspectives can be used.
This activity follows activity type guide from CARTA
Play in Colltrain
Choose your language